You’re So Money Monday: Silly Edition

1473 1473_ () 1473 1473 Because I thought you could use some lighter fare as you get in the back-to-school groove.

My friend Amanda emailed this meme to me and I thought you’d enjoy it. The boys and I worked on our names for a while yesterday and we had some fun. Feel free to cut and paste and spread the love. But before you leave, please leave a comment with whichever of your names you like the best.

Sincerely, Khaki Pellegrino

1. YOUR FULL NAME:
Rachel Swenson Balducci

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of your first name plus “izzle”)
Racizzle

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color and favorite animal)
Blue Peacock

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and the name of one of your pets)
Swenson Jubilee

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name and the first 2 Letters of your first name)
Balra

6. YOUR SUPERHERO/CRIMINAL NAME: (Your 2nd favorite color and your favorite drink)
Khaki Pellegrino

7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (parents’ middle names)
Anne Elmore 1473″> ,

Comments

1. 1. YOUR FULL NAME:
    Erin Cecelia Mabon

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of your first name plus “izzle”)
    Erizzle

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color and favorite animal)
    Navy Cow

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and the name of one of your pets)
    Cecelia Maggie

Maber

Aqua Dr. Pepper

7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (parents’ middle names)
    Ann Anthony

I like your names better, but that was fun!

2. My superhero/criminal name: GREEN CAPPUCCINO.

I don’t know…doesn’t sound superhero-y or very criminal…more environmental.

Anyway, fun!

3. Kenca the Aberdinian says:

THIS IS FUN….HERE ARE MY FAVORITES:

MY SUPER HERO/CRIMINAL NAME:
    BLUE ICED CAPPUCCINO
    (I think I make a better detective!…I guess I might fit in on The Incredibles…showering frosty cappucinos on the bad guys)

DETECTIVE NAME:
    RED DOG
    (pretty tough huh?)

SOAP OPERA NAME:
    LOUISE CINNAMON
    (little old lady next door?)

WITNESS PROTECTION NAME:
    PATRICIA VINCENT
    (sounds real!! hope don’t ever need it now that I gave it away!)

4. How much fun is this! My kiddos ought to enjoy coming up with their new names.

Maxwell Shadow (Soap Opera Name)

5. southernjoy says:

My favorite was my soap opera name.. Ashley Dasher.

Fun!

6. happy appy wife says:

My favs – this was fun!

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: Purple Turtle

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: Dixie Lyn

6. YOUR SUPERHERO/CRIMINAL NAME:
    (the) Green Pellegrino

7. These two made me laugh: Micizzle as the Gansta and my Starwars name Migmi.I might have my license plate changed to one of those.

8. Kerri C Bobbett says:

Love your site! It gives me great comfort knowing there are other blogging moms out there with similar lives, trials, joys, etc.

My personal favorite is my star wars name: bobke

9. Oddly enough, my Star Wars name was the most prosaic of them all: Margy.

-Gypsy Martin

10. 1. YOUR FULL NAME:
    Jennifer Marie Ambrose

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of your first name plus “izzle”)
    Jenizzle (for shizzle!)

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color and favorite animal)
    Purple Seadragon

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and the name of one of your pets)
    Marie Boomer

Ambje

Pink Kir Royale

7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (parents’ middle names)
    Jeanne Jerome

11. the Mrs. of the House says:

1. YOUR FULL NAME:
    Joyce Ansell Brienen

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of your first name plus “izzle”)
    Joyizzle

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color and favorite animal)
    Black Giraffe

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and the name of one of your pets)
    Ansell Asia

Brijo

Pink Rum

7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (parents’ middle names)
    Deane Sheldon

My Favorite?? Brijo

That was fun!!

12. Patti Doughty says:

Dee Donovan (Soap Opera Name) and Stella Charles (please forget this if my family and I disappear suddenly one day). Not too bad – they both sound like believable names.

This WAS fun. Thanks for the lift.

P.S. Love the pix from Friday. That’s how we all felt after Deanna’s volleyball game.

13. Fun stuff! I enjoy your blog.

Black Macchiato

14. Do you remember
    Melrose Place name?
    (Middle name + street name)
    And, I’m ashamed to admit this one
    “Adult movie” name
    (pet’s name + mom’s maiden name)

15. Dorian Speed says:

I’m not real excited about my Star Wars name being “Spedo.”