And We’re Back!

2308 2308_ () 2308 2308 Back home, thanks to a speedy, miraculous recovery. No CT scan needed, the IV meds did the trick.

Isabel looks so much better, I don’t even have a picture to show the difference. She’s not quite her old self, but very, very close.

Thank you for the prayers! They made all the difference.

(this is a “before” shot, lawdy lawdy)

2308″>

Comments

1. So glad you are back home! Praying she continues to recover!

2. I’m so glad she’s improving without too much intervention! Did they figure out what caused it?

3. Yea!!

4. Aw!!! BTW, love that you are in the crib with her!

5. So glad it all worked out!!

6. So glad to hear that you’re back home! I love how happy you both look even though you’re in a metal crib in a hospital. What love!

7. LOVE this picture! You two are too cute.

8. cecilia says:

Glad Isabel is getting better! I love the picture! You both look awesome! 😀

9. jen ambrose says:

Great news! Prayers for continued recovery!

10. Rebecca T says:

Thank goodness!

11. As my Mom would say- that eye looks angry! Our son’s ear did something like that several times. No bite, but huge swollen ear. Glad she is on the mend!

12. Glad she is better! My nephew had the same thing happen to him, he had to spend a couple of nights in the hospital. Eye infections can be nasty.

13. His eye is on the sparrow

14. Anne McD says:

yay!!

15. Elizabeth says:

Oh thank goodness! It is always scary when our kids are sick, especially our littlest ones. I hope Isabel is back to 100% ASAP!

16. Susan Pivarunas says:

The picture of sweet Isabel and your story brought back memories….we live in Western New York and black fly bites can give a toddler this look! Those pesks like to bite around the hairline, ears, eyes, etc. A possibility….
    My family loves your blog and your book! I often print out one of your articles and post on my kitchen cabinets.
    God bless!